Update Windows XP/2000/2003/NT drivers for your ThinkPad notebooks. DriverXP For ThinkPad can help relieve you of worries about installing out-of-date drivers. It scans your system and install ThinkPad official drivers to your ThinkPad notebooks automatically.
Whether it's because you're trying to install new hardware, optimize your computer's performance, or troubleshoot a system problem, updating your drivers is something every computer user has to face eventually. Unfortunately, finding the right driver for your hardware can be time-consuming and error-prone.
Did you lose the driver disc that came with your ThinkPad hardware? Is your ThinkPad device not listed anywhere on the Internet? Are you struggling to find the drivers that will get your ThinkPad hardware working with your version of Windows?
You're not alone! Finding the correct official ThinkPad driver for your hardware can be a tedious task - especially if you accidentally install the wrong driver and damage your computer. DriverXP For ThinkPad takes the guesswork out of it by automatically downloading the correct drivers for your ThinkPad hardware.
DriverXP For ThinkPad has a 100% success rate identifying all ThinkPad hardware manufactured since 1996. The results from its in-depth scan of your system are compared to DriverXP's massive driver database, giving you the best possible driver for your hardware.
Its amazing success at bringing thousands of users drivers for their ThinkPad hardware is why DriverXP is guaranteed to find the right driver for your system. Download it now and bring your ThinkPad device back to life!
» version 8.8 - posted on 2016-11-01
New improved database for driver updates.
» version 2.0.1 - posted on 2010-06-18
Major changes to interface
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT Software License Agreement for DriverXP For ThinkPad
Copyright 2010 Driver-XP.com.
IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE (AS DEFINED BELOW), COPYING THE SOFTWARE AND/OR CLICKING ON THE 'ACCEPT' BUTTON BELOW, YOU (EITHER ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY AS ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ('AGREEMENT') REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE 'NO' BUTTON. THIS WILL CANCEL THE INSTALLATION.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE: Subject to the terms below, Driver-XP.com. hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and to use DriverXP For ThinkPad ('Software'). Under this license, you may: (i) install and use the Software on a single computer for your personal, internal use (ii) copy the Software for back-up or archival purposes. (iii)You may not distribute the software to others without first obtaining the required licenses, where applicable. Whether you are licensing the Software as an individual or on behalf of an entity, you may not: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software or attempt to discover the source code; (ii) modify, or create derivative works based upon, the Software in whole or in part without the express written consent of Driver-XP.com.; (iii) distribute copies of the Software; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; (v) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software.
2. DriverXP For ThinkPad: You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain that of Driver-XP.com. . The Software is protected by copyright and patent laws and international treaties.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: YOU AGREE THAT Driver-XP.com. HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, TO YOU REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE BEING PROVIDED TO YOU 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Driver-XP.com. DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE STATE IN WHICH YOU LIVE. Driver-XP.com. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COVER, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You use this program solely at your own risk. IN NO EVENT SHALL Driver-XP.com. BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Driver-XP.com. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL Driver-XP.com. BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE COST OF THE SOFTWARE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO CLAIMS OF PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. TERMINATION: This Agreement shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this Agreement. No notice shall be required to effectuate such termination. Upon termination, you must remove and destroy all copies of the Software.
Severability. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed. Entire Agreement. You agree that this is the entire agreement between you and Driver-XP.com, which supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between Driver-XP.com and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Reservation of rights.
All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Driver-XP.com.